WHO WE ARE:
We are DealwithCoupons, a trading name of DealwithCoupons SRL. DealwithCoupons SRL is responsible for your personal information and controller. All the references mentioned in this policy to “DealwithCoupons”, “us”, “our” or “we” refer to DealwithCoupons or our group companies. All the references saying “our website” refers to DealwithCoupons website at www.dealwithcoupons.com
We as a company value your privacy the most and want to be accountable , transparent and fair with you by the way we collect and use your personal information.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU:
We collect some information from you to provide you only those offers and promo codes which are most relevant for you and according to your recent searches. This is how we provide the best service to you at DealwithCoupons. We collect the following information from you:
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US:
We may collect your personal information that we ask from you voluntarily. We may wlso gather your information through third parties such as market research companies, marketing agencies, contractors, consultants, suppliers, group companies, public agencies and public websites.
When you will be accessing DealwithCoupons for the first time, we may ask you for registration and ask you for some of your personal information like
Email address, name, date of birth, city, postal code, gender and country.
We ask for this information to personalize our services according to your taste. We are not willing to sell, rent or share your personal information with any third party company for any of its purposes without your permission.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE ON OUR PARTNER WEBSITES:
INFORMATION WE GET WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES:
YOUR REDEMPTION INFORMATION:
When you use DealwithCoupons, we will gather data about how you utilize our site. For instance, when you recover a coupon we’ll record details of the offer, the date and time and the operating device you’ve reclaimed it on. We’ll utilize this data to customize the offers we show you in future
YOUR LOCATION INFORMATION:
When you use our website, we may ask for your location or ask for permission to use your location. We do this to provide you offers and deals near your location
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES:
Whatever cookies we use on our website, you have all the rights to block them by changing your browser settings. To do this, you can activate the setting in your browser which disables all the cookies on your browser. However, if you block all of the cookies on your browsers you may not be able to visit some of the pages on our website because our websites required the cookies to be enabled on your browser in order to access it.
We have provided the detailed information regarding our cookies and how we use them below. Read and refer to the policies listed here:
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED:
TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU:
We use your information to communicate to your through mails or push notifications by providing you with promotional and amazing offers.
Once you get registered with DealwithCoupons, we will send you newsletters providing you with our new deals and promotional offers. We may also send you offers from our psrtner companies that we think you might be interested to know. You also have an option of unsubscribing from our emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link present at the bottom of the emails sent to you. You can also manage emails on your account and provide your priority list.
DIRECTLY COMMUNICATING WITH DEALWITHCOUPONS:
When you send us any email we may save your information at DealwithCoupons server in order to facilitate you.
TO PERSONALIZE THE CONTENT YOU RECEIVE:
By gathering information regarding your activities on our site we’ll have the option to more readily comprehend the sorts of offers that you’re intrigued. We’ll at that point present the most applicable ideas for you on our site and through the information we send you.
TO PROVIDE A BETTER EXPERIENCE:
Our utilization of treats and other related technologies allows us to recall data about you when you visit our site. In order to improve your experience, we utilize your information by performing tasks like remembering your password or automatically logging you into your account and displaying you adverts for offers that you’ve recently looked. We likewise utilize your information for the improvement and upkeep of our site and to give specialized support to our site.
We also use customer’s data to come up with a report knowing what type of people use are website and what do they expect from our website in order to improve our site according to user preferences.
TO PROVIDE INSIGHT:
We use Google Analytics to collect statistical information regarding how people utilize our website. We use this information to improve our services and we also share this statistical data with our partner companies as a feedback. This information does not identify you personally and only provide the statistical data of all the users who visit our website.
We may also utilize your information for the following reasons:
- To deal with any queries or issues faced by you, or any requests made by the users for a copy of their personal information. If we have not made any contract with you, we may use your personal information for our customer services operations.
- For internal co-operate reporting, administration of business, for insurance coverage of our business, security of company facilities, implementing and identifying efficiencies of business and, research and development. We may proceed your information for these purposes when it is in our legitimate interests to do so;
- to agree to any systems, laws and guidelines which concern us – this may incorporate where we sensibly think of it as is to our greatest advantage or the real interests of others to consent, just as where we are lawfully required to do as such; and
- to set up, practice or guard our lawful rights – this may incorporate where we sensibly think of it as is to our greatest advantage or the authentic interests of others, just as where we are legitimately required to do as such.
- our utilization of your own data is fundamental for consenting to our legitimate commitments (for instance, for wellbeing and security purposes); or
- where not one or the other (a) nor (b) apply, utilization of your own data is fundamental for our authentic advantages or the genuine interests of others (for instance, to guarantee the security of our site). Our genuine advantages are to:
- run, develop and build up our business;
- work our site;
- do promoting, statistical surveying and business advancement;
- spot, track and guarantee satisfaction of requests with our providers; and
- for inside gathering managerial purposes
In the event that we depend on your agree for us to utilize your own data with a specific goal in mind, however you later alter your perspective, you may pull back your assent by reaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quit doing as such. In any case, on the off chance that you pull back your assent, this may affect the capacity for us to have the option to give offers and limits and related administrations to you (for instance, we will be unable to give showcasing data to you in regards to our providers’ items and administrations).
HOW AND WHY WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS:
We will share your personal data with the following third parties:
- we may share anonymised and accumulated measurable data with our providers to show what enthusiasm there has been in any promoting efforts we have helped our suppliers in doing;
- our other specialist co-ops and subcontractors, including installment processors, utility suppliers, providers of specialized and bolster administrations, back up plans, strategic suppliers, and cloud specialist organizations;
- organizations that aid our showcasing, publicizing and special exercises;
We will also share your information with third parties:
- where it is to our greatest advantage to do as such to run, develop and build up our business: a. on the off chance that we sell or purchase any business or resources, we may reveal your data to the forthcoming vender or purchaser of such business or resources; b. in the event that generously the majority of our or any of our members’ advantages are procured by an outsider, wherein case individual data held by us will be one of the moved resources;
- in the event that we are under an obligation to uncover or share your own data so as to agree to any legitimate commitment, any legal solicitation from government or law authorization authorities and as might be required to meet national security or law implementation necessities or anticipate criminal behavior;
- so as to implement or apply our terms of utilization, our terms and conditions for clients or some other understanding or to react to any cases, to secure our privileges or the privileges of third party, to ensure the wellbeing of any individual or to avoid any criminal behavior; or
- to ensure the rights, property, or security of DealwithCoupons, our staff, our clients or different people. This may incorporate trading individual data with different associations for the motivations behind misrepresentation assurance and credit hazard decrease.
We may likewise uncover and utilize anonymised, collected announcing and insights about clients of our site or our merchandise and enterprises with the end goal of inner detailing or answering to our gathering or other outsiders, and for our advertising and advancement purposes. None of these anonymised, collected reports or measurements will empower our clients to be by and by recognized.
Stated as explicitly point by point above, we will never share, sell or lease any of your own data to any outsider without informing you and, where vital, getting your assent. In the event that you have given your agree for us to utilize your own data with a specific goal in mind, yet later alter your perspective, you should reach us and we will quit doing as such.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION:
We keep your data for no longer than would normally be appropriate for the reasons for which the individual data is handled. The period of time for which we hold individual data relies upon the reasons for which we gather and use it or potentially as required to conform to pertinent laws and to build up, practice or guard our legitimate rights.
The principle issue involved in us processing your own data is in the event that it is lost, taken or abused. This could prompt your own data being in the hands of another person who may utilize it deceitfully or make open, data that you would like to keep private.
Thus, DealwithCoupons is focused on shielding your own data from misfortune, burglary and abuse. We avoid potential risk to defend the classification of your own data, including through utilization of suitable authoritative and specialized measures.
Throughout the processing of your data, it might be moved over the web. Despite the fact that we bend over backward to ensure the individual data which you give to us, does not get transmitted on the internet. But considering everything, we can’t ensure the security of your own data transmitted to our site and that any such transmission is at your own hazard. When we have gotten your own data, we will utilize exacting systems and security highlights to avert unapproved access to it.
Where we have given you (or where you have picked) a password which empowers you to get to your online record, you are in charge of keeping this password private. We ask you not to impart your password to anybody.
You have all the rights to access to the data that you have provided us. You can also ask for a copy of the data that we are keeping of you; confirmation if we are using your personal data or how we are using your personal data and why is your personal information is being used; and details of the security of the data you have provided us.
- RIGHT OF ACCESS:
- RIGHT TO UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION:
You can always demand for an update or change in your personal information anytime if your information has become outdated or is found incorrect on the database.
- RIGHT TO DELETE YOUR INFORMATION:
You can ask us to delete your information from our databases at any time you feel like by contacting us on our contact information given below. You can ask for the procedure of the deletion process. We will ask our third party websites and other users of your information to delete your information from their databases if it is possible for them to do so.
- RIGHT TO RESTRICT USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
- RIGHT TO STOP MARKETING:
You have all the rights to stop us from using your information for marketing our services or brand in anyway. If you use this right of yours, we will immediately stop using your information for marketing purposes.
- RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY:
You reserve all the rights to request that we give your data to third parties. This privilege just applies where we utilize your data based on your assent or execution of an agreement; and where our utilization of your data is completed via computerized implies.
- RIGHT TO OBJECT:
You reserve a right to request that we consider any substantial objections which you have to our utilization of your data where we process your data based on our or someone else’s genuine intrigue.
We will think about every such demand and give our reaction inside a sensible period (and in any occasion inside one month of your solicitation except if we reveal to you we are qualified for a more extended period under appropriate law). If it’s not too much trouble note, be that as it may, that specific individual data might be excluded from such demands in specific conditions, for instance on the off chance that we have to continue utilizing the data to conform to our own lawful commitments or to build up, practice or protect legitimate cases.
On the off chance that an exemption applies, we will disclose to you this when reacting to your solicitation. We may demand you furnish us with data important to affirm your character before reacting to any demand you make.
Our site and its pious services are not aimed at children younger than 13 and we don’t purposely gather any personal data from kids younger than 13.
In the event that you are a child younger than 13 and we discover that we have accidentally acquired your personal data from our sites, or from some other source, at that point we will erase that data at the earliest possible.
You can contact us email@example.com if you have any doubts that we have kept your data despite you being younger than 13 years of age.
We intend to use your personal information to market our business by sending you promotional emails and by calling you.
We may intend to send you some marketing promotions (which include electronic marketing communication) as well if it is beneficial for us to do so for marketing of our services or for development of our business or, if you are a sole proprietor or a non-limited liability partner or you have agreed upon receiving these electronic communications.
However, we will at any cost ask for your consent before doing any sort of direct marketing or before forwarding your data to any third party for marketing purposes.
If you do not want to receive any marketing newsletters you can always contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHERE WE MAY TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- in the case of US based entities, entering into European Commission approved standard contractual arrangements with them, or ensuring they have signed up to the EU-US Privacy Shield (see further https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome); or
- in the case of entities based in other countries outside the EEA, entering into European Commission approved standard contractual arrangements with them. Further details on the steps we take to protect your personal information, in these cases is available from us on request by contacting us by email at email@example.com at any time.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY:
In the event that you have any inquiries or issues about our gathering, use or capacity of your own data, or in the event that you wish to practice any of your privileges in connection to your data, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will examine and endeavor to determine any such protest or question in regards to the utilization or revelation of your data.
As per Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you may likewise make a grumbling to the Information Commissioner’s Office, or the information assurance controller in the nation where you typically live or work, or where a supposed encroachment of the General Data Protection Regulation has occurred. Then again, you may look for a cure through the courts in the event that you accept your privileges have been broken.